Subscribe to my podcast?

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Alaska Trip - The Introduction

Hey humans who I am greatly knowledgable of and care about. I wanted to let you know that I will be updating everyone about our road trip to Alaska regularly on here and Facebook.

We are leaving tomorrow night, and will be gone until July 25th. I plan on updating everyone on the trip as often as possible...hopefully everyday. I will also post video clips at www.youtube.com/electricneedleroom

I don't care if the government knows everything we will be up to. I want to do this to help us remember such a once-in-a-lifetime adventure. This is definitely one of those top things I wanted to do before I die, and I can't believe we're finally doing this. It feels like the right time, and I know it will be something I will never forget, even if we didn't take any photos or videos at all.

In case you didn't know, Shannon did not want to take this journey. Or should I say, she wasn't crazy enough to. So it's just Steven and I. 7500 miles round trip. Yes, we are insane.

No comments: