Subscribe to my podcast?

Saturday, January 10, 2009

What I Have Accomplished over Winter "Vacation"

Well classes start up again next week at UNO. I've really just started to get used to not having to worry about classes. Oh well. One more semester. And then student teaching! I can't wait to get started with that. 

Anyway, over my "break" (I still worked full-time and the holidays were still a busy time of course) I accomplished a bit. I recorded again. Got a couple songs done for the Felt Show and Daniel Lewis Diedrich and I got some stuff of his recorded. Other than that, I finally converted all of my CDs to digital files on our computer. Ok, you may not understand...this is a process that has taken 3.5 years to complete...pretty much as long as Shannon and I have been married. It feels pretty good.  I have a total of 16, 814 songs, or 44.6 days, of songs on our computer. I could listen to my Ipod for 44.6 days straight and not hear the exact same song. Pretty amazing, eh?

Anyway, I will wrap this up while I watch the Arizona Cardinals- the ultimate underdog- who I am rooting to beat the Carolina Panthers.

Until next time.

No comments: