Subscribe to my podcast?

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

My Top 10 Albums of 2017

As I usually do before I reveal my top 10, I need to point out that there is a lot of music I have not listened to. I haven't even checked out the new Mountain Goats or LCD Soundsystem albums yet for crying out loud. In particular, I need to do a better job of listening to local and more underground music. Regardless, here are my top 10 albums of 2017.

Honorable mention

SZA - CTRL


#10 The War on Drugs - A Deeper Understanding


#9 Logic - Everybody


#8 Foster the People - Sacred Hearts Club


#7 Feist - Pleasure


#6 Kendrick Lamar - Damn.


#5 The Shins - Heartworms


#4 Japandroids - Near to the Wild Heart of Life


#3 Father John Misty - Pure Comedy


#2 Alvvays - Antisocialites


#1 Odesza - A Moment Apart



No comments: